Main courses are priced at £20 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 26 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 18 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Speed is a contributory factor in most serious road crashes and casualties. Driving is unpredictable and if something unexpected happens on the road ahead, it is a driver’s speed that will determine whether they can stop in time, and if they can’t stop, the impact speed.
The greater the impact speed, the greater the chance of death to a person or persons. A pedestrian hit at 30mph has a, one in five chance of being killed. This rises significantly to a one in three chance if they are hit at 35mph.
Do you know the speed limits for certain vehicles on certain roads. Do you know the speed of the national speed on single roads, duel carraigeways and motorways. Would you know if you were driving on a duel carriageway or a single road? This
course is to teach people who drive the limits of speeding and the consequences or just speeding an extra few miles per hour.
This course will teach people Who Speeds, The types of Speed Related Crashes, Being Aware of Your Speed, Understanding Speed Limits. Stopping Distance, Impact Speeds, Factors Influencing Your Stopping Distance, Maintaining a Safe Speed
and much more.
With every purchased online course comes a free online risk assessment form, which when completed successfully acts as a record of your completion.
View our flyer on Speed Awareness for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Speed Awareness course comes in a main and refresher format
This course will cover:
Types of Speed Related Crashes.
Being Aware of Your Speed.
Understanding Speed Limits.
And much more…….