Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 31.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 18 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Every environment has the potential of a slips and trips hazards. Online Safety Solutions Slips and Trips course educates your employees in the implementation of good housekeeping, helping to reduce an accident at work – whilst making the workplace a much safer environment.
Slips and trips are one of the main causes for accidents in the workplace; however, these accidents can be easily prevented. This health and safety training course gives you the opportunity to meet legislation efficiently – helping your workforce understand the core principles behind a safer working environment.
The training is designed to fit the requirements of most organisations. Whether you work in a school; hospital; library; factory; shop; or construction site, this course has been designed for you – helping to reduce the potential of an accident at work!
View our flyer on Slips and Trips for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Slips and Trips course comes in a main and refresher format
This course will cover:
Background, History and Legislation.
What is a slip and trip?
Contamination and Obstacles.
And much more………………..