Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 27 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 16 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Whether your organisation is a hospital, a hospice, a nursing or care home, or is involved in caring for people in the community – whether in their own homes or social residences – then your staff will be required to complete our Safer People Handling training Course.
Handling people with dignity and care is important to ensure that the risk of injury to yourself, and the people which you care for is reduced. People Handling training is a necessity for any healthcare organisation.
Today, the cost of musculoskeletal injuries in the healthcare sector is enormous. Online Safety Solutions People Handling training course seeks to redress this trend by teaching sound knowledge, helping participants to understand how to handle people with more dignity and care.
View our flyer on Safer Patient Handling for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Safer Patient Handling course comes in a main and refresher format
This course covers:
Sound Understanding of Back Care.
Looking at the 9 main principles.
And much more……………..