Main courses are priced at £20 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 37.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 23.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Manual Handling is essential for people’s everyday lives and so it is no surprise that more than one third of all workplace injuries are the result of such activities.
The Manual Handling regulations are in force to protect everyone’s health and well-being and to make the work environment a safer place. The entire course is based around the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992, helping you to abide with law.
This health and safety training course focuses on how to prevent an injury. It is designed to give you and your workforce the right skills and practical techniques to lift inanimate objects. Should a person’s spine and back be damaged, it can have almost irreversible effects which may affect the injured person for the rest of their life. For this reason, we highly recommend this course, not only to abide by legislation, but to also look after the long term health and well-being of your entire workforce.
View our flyer on Manual Handling for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Lone and Remote Worker course comes in a main and refresher format
This course covers:
Why the concern over Manual Handling.
Legislation in place today.
Other supporting regulations.
Understanding the spine.
And much more…….