Main courses are priced at £20 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 30 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 16 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
This course mainly focuses on fire prevention and the assessment of potential risks within your workplace, as these are fundamental points listed in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005 legislation.
Participants of the course will gain sufficient basic knowledge in using fire fighting equipment, evacuation procedures, and the importance of limiting false alarms in the workplace.
This training course is relevant to every organisation and its employees due to its content being based around the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. This training helps to ensure that employers are compliant with legislation and that their personnel are knowledgeable on what to do, should a blaze occur.
View our flyer on Fire Safety for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Fire Safety course comes in a main and refresher format
This course will cover:
Detecting a Fire.
Containing a Fire.
And much more…….