Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 33.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 20.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Working at heights is clear; no measurement can answer the question ‘how high is high enough?’ The fact is that injuries sustained are due to the lack of falls prevention training, all it takes is for an employee to land awkwardly and an injury can be caused.
Therefore, no matter what height the operation – if your feet are off ground level, you are classed as working at heights and thus need to abide by the work at height regulations. To adopt the work at height regulations, you and your workforce are in need of Falls Prevention training.
Nearly 25% of all workplace injuries result from such incidents and that falls prevention training is a step in the right direction.
View our flyer on Falls Prevention for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Falls Prevention course comes in a main and refresher format
This course covers:
Explaining the Regulations.
Working From Heights.
Your Roles and Responsibilities.
Managing Risk Assessments.
Selecting the Right Equipment.
And much more…….