Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 60 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
The definition of discrimination is the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
Equality and Diversity
Ask any individual this question and you will probably get a different answer, which in essence, is the key. There is much confusion surrounding Equality and diversity, as its true meaning is often obscured by myths and stories.
View our flyer on Equality and Diversity for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.