Main courses are priced at £25 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 45 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Are you doing enough at both work and home to reduce pollution, waste and emissions?
Across the globe we have all become more aware of the dangers associated with global warming and the contributory factors that cause this. As a minimum, you should find out how environmental legislation affects your firm. At the same time, being environmentally aware can lead to cost savings and give your business a significant edge over your competitors
Companies across the UK are taking global warming and pollution more seriously and are being responsible and more conscious of how they deal with their own waste and trying to maintain a safer environment to live and work in. Environmental safety is now being standardised for companies and this can be recognised by gaining an ISO 14001 standard. ISO 14001 was first developed in 1996. Minor revisions were made in 2004 to clarify all requirements, and the standard has again been reissued in 2015.
After completing this online training course, it must be stressed that no formal qualification can be gained nor will your establishment gain a 14001 : 2015 standard. This course is here to provide you with guidelines on how to contribute to lower waste in all approaches to help towards gaining a standard of 14001 : 2015 for your establishment.
It’s the little things like switching lights off during the day, turn down the heating during summer and if possible use renewable sources instead of scarce materials. It doesn’t matter where you work, between us all we need to do more to make the planet a safer and healthier place to live and work in.
View our flyer on Environmental Safety for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
And much more……..