Main courses are priced at £20 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 21.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 15 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
The course has been developed around the Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992 to ensure you receive the fundamental knowledge for keeping yourself and your workforce safe from injury.
Have you ever found yourself Straining your neck? Rubbing your eyes? Or even stretching your wrists and massaging your own back? Excessive use with Display Screen Equipment without sufficient training can be causing you long term damage without you even knowing it – this is called Repetitive Strain Injury, more commonly referred to as RSI.
View our flyer on DSE for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The DSE course comes in a main and refresher format
This course covers:
Effects of Poor DSE use.
And much more…..