Main courses are priced at £25 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 60 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
As this course is designed to help protect you and others from Asbestos exposure. The course will demonstrate and show examples of areas that have had Asbestos within certain perimeters.
This course is purely for general guidance and you should always follow all codes, practises and regulations that are in place for Asbestos awareness. Also know what your working practices, policies and procedures are for dealing with Asbestos.
Do you know what codes, working practises and regulations are in place for Asbestos? Do you know the different types of
asbestos? No? Well do not worry as our Asbestos Awareness course does cover these vital points and much more. If you
need basic awareness to gain access to certain sites, then this is the course.
This course will look at the basic principles of Asbestos awareness, however after completing this course you will not be permitted, licensed or authorised to remove or repair any Asbestos under any circumstances. Making sure that you and your staff can gain quick but effective training in Asbestos awareness, gaining necessary knowledge when dealing with Asbestos materials.
View our flyer on Asbestos Awareness for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
Asbestos and its Effect.
Types of Asbestos.
Why Worry About Asbestos.
Asbestos Containing Materials ACM’s
And much more…………………..