Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 35 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
A brief outline of the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. Including definitions, applications and the main duties placed on the duty holders.
A project can be construction, maintenance, repair or demolition of any building, timber, masonry, metal or reinforced concrete structure, railway line or siding, tramway line, dock, harbor, inland navigation, tunnel, shaft, bridge, viaduct, waterworks, reservoir, pipe or pipeline, cable, aqueduct, sewer, sewage works, gasholder, road, airfield, sea defense works, river works, drainage works, earthworks, lagoon, dam, wall, caisson, mast, tower, pylon, underground tank, earth retaining structure, or structure designed to preserve or alter any natural feature, and fixed plant.
This course is for anyone involved in any stage of a construction project. So if you are the client, designer, contractor, appointed principal designer, appointed principal contractor, or if you design or construct for a domestic client then this course applies to you. the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 apply to all types of construction work, no matter how big or small the job is, or whether it is for a commercial or domestic client.
To view our flyer for more information on this online CDM 2015 course then please click on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
Introduction to The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
Application of the Regulations.
The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 L153, Managing health and safety in construction.
General Principles of Prevention.
……………… and much more