Main courses are priced at £20 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 37.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 23.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
This Online course looks at the Work at Height Regulations (WAHR) which were introduced in 2005, which aimed to reduce injuries and fatalities whilst using ladders.
Employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent people.
Employees have general legal duties to take reasonable care of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions, and to co-operate with their employer to enable their health and safety duties and requirements to be complied with.
“Falls from ladders account for an average of 14 deaths per year (averaged over 6 years) anyone at work who uses or specifies the use of ladders needs adequate information and training so that they understand their limitations and safe use.”
If you or your staff use Ladders often, then this course will guide you in setting up Ladders correctly and to know what the difference of inspections and checks to your ladders.
View our flyer on Basic ladder awareness for more information by clicking on the image.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Basic Ladder Awareness course comes in a main and refresher format
This course covers the following:
Introduction to ladder safety
Using a ladder safely
And much more…………………..