Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 37 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Refresher course last for approx. 22 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 64191
Legionnaires’ disease (also called legionellosis) is an infection caused by a bacterium called legionella.
There are two types of illness which can develop after being infected with this bacterium.
Legionnaires’ disease. This causes a lung infection (pneumonia). It is usually a severe illness which is sometimes fatal.
Pontiac fever. This occurs when the bacteria cause a flu-like illness. It is not usually serious.
Susceptible Groups, which are most likely to contract Legionnaires disease are: smokers, alcoholics, diabetics, people taking immune-suppressant drugs, people with cancer or chronic respiratory or kidney disease, and those aged over 45 years.
Legionnaires Disease is caused by warm aerosol producing systems. So any working establishment that do have a warm aerosol producing system(s) then this course applies to them.
This covers what exactly legionnaires’ disease. Why it is considered as a dangerous illness and what can cause someone to be exposed to this illness. What precautions to take to ensure that people are not exposed to the potentially deadly bacteria that is “Legionella”.
This course is straight to the point, what is Legionella, the dangers associated with Legionella. This course will save users time to getting training done effectively and be able to continue work knowing the importance of Legionella.
View our flyer on Legionella for more information by clicking on the image above.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
- The Legionella awareness course comes in a main and refresher format
This course will cover:
Detecting a Fire.
Containing a Fire.
And much more…….